Well in trying to come up with a topic to blog on I decided to go with what I was doing a few seconds ago. For the past 6 months I have been trying to convince my parents that I need a puppy. I know your thinking...your a senior in college, get a puppy if you want one but with the slight possibility of moving back into their house after graduation I want them to agree with me. I have looked at what seems to be a million puppies and wanted about half of them. I want a female and I am fond of lab mixes. Today I was looking on Wayside Waifs website in Kansas City and found that there are currently 13 female lab mix puppies! 13!! I immediately sent my mom pictures of half of them and I am waiting for her to call me before class today. Wish me luck!
Here are some of the puppies.
i like the top one better. they are both cute. but the top one looks more like a lab than the bottom one.
ReplyDelete