Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Success!


I finally got a puppy! I picked her up this weekend from Wayside Waifs. She is a two month old chow/shepherd mix and I just decided to call her Izzie.
Since I picked her up in Kansas City she got a chance to meet the family dogs. My parents dogs, Henrey and Sweetie were a little nervous but they all got along just fine. My brothers dog Penny made a new best friend and the two played for hours and hours.
On Sunday I went to the pet store to get the puppy a bed, food, toys, treats, toys, chews, toys and more toys. I ended up with an entire shopping cart full of goodies for a 5 pound puppy. (She's not spoiled at all) While I shopped Izzie stayed with my brother. She played with Penny and "allegedly" ate a hole in the carpet and through a phone charger.
The first two days in Maryville have been very exciting. Constant trips downstairs to go outside, toys flying everywhere and there is always the puppy proofing. If you think your puppy won't find something, let me tell you, she will and then she will chew it up faster then you could imagine.
I'm sure there will be many more exciting things to come. Check back soon.


















No comments:

Post a Comment